Okay. Hormones are used in some beef farming. But just how much hormone is used? And how does that compare to the amount of hormone that cattle (and people, for that matter) already have?
Prefer to get updates by email?
Visit Alarm Clock Wars
Because we can eat whatever we want
Looking for something?
- RT @PrincetonVet: Brushing up on using antibiotics in food animals. Lots of debate on this, and we need to advocate to keep our animals hea… 5 days ago
- RT @katpinke: Via @nprnews: Top Five Myths Of Genetically Modified Seeds, Busted n.pr/S1Zz4s #gmo #foodchat #agchat 2 weeks ago
- Brown #rice, white rice, and converted rice. Do you know the difference? (I didn't!) ow.ly/km3C1 1 month ago
- Do you prefer brown #rice or white rice? What about converted rice? ow.ly/km3Lj 1 month ago
- RT @thefarmerslife: Top Five GMO Myths Busted npr.org/blogs/thesalt/… 1 month ago